FAV's Top 10 Pet Names This Season
What's in a name?
Let's find out! Here are FAV's top 10 pet names for this season.... as well as what they say about your new furry companion.
1. Anubis: He’s dark-furred and has wise eyes. This is a friend for the ages.
2. Grey: You can go with or against the literal sense here. Regardless, this pet is unique and lovely above most others.
3. Palo: He’s fun, he’s friendly, he’s everyone’s favorite. Palo is a party animal through and through.
4. Zelda: Named for Fitzgerald or Nintendo? She’s an aesthetic and whimsical pet all the same.
5. Jello: This bright furball has a wiggle all its own... Not to mention a certain palate for treats and leftovers.
6. (Bruce) Willis: Connotation remains at your discretion but, whichever character you choose, just know that he’s keeping a watchful eye on you (or possibly the food bowl you’re blocking).
7. Seven: Channel your inner Costanza and give your pet the best tribute name of all time.
8. Othello: His eyes say serious but, whip out the ole laser pointer or tennis ball and this animal has some stage-worthy moves to show off.
9. Franklin: This babe is always ready to snuggle, especially if a good book or a Netflix binge is on the agenda.
10. Zuzu: She’s cute and she's sweet as can be—this girl melts hearts left and right and reminds you every day what a Wonderful Life you two have together.